top of page
The Growing Greener Spaces Training Events are funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund.
- Sad, 29 HydNewport
- Sad, 29 HydLocations around Newport Pembrokeshire29 Hyd 2022 10:00 – 05 Tach 2022 21:30Locations around Newport PembrokeshireA food fair to showcase innovative local produce (wines, oils, sea plant food, oatmeal and local milk, veg, fruit, meat, cheese and cooked and preserved foods) held at multiple venues across Newport. All Welcome - Residents, long term visitors and holiday makers that make up our unique community!
- Llun, 30 MaiNewport Memorial Hall30 Mai 2022 10:00 – 16:00Newport Memorial Hall, Newport Memorial HallHow can we incorprate mushroom production into our home grown food? Mushrooms are incredibly important for land health and as part of our diets, this informative and engaging one day course will give you everything you need to start cultivating these amazing organisms at home.
- Llun, 23 MaiNewport Memorial Hall23 Mai 2022 10:00 – 16:00Newport Memorial Hall, Newport Memorial HallMicrogreens are rich in assorted minerals such as potassium, iron, zinc, copper and magnesium and have numerous health benefits. This one day course will give you everything you need to start growing your own fresh healthy micro greens from home regardless of your access to land.
- Gwen, 13 MaiHaverhub Haverfordwest13 Mai 2022 10:00 – 16:30 GMT+1Haverhub Haverfordwest, The Old Post Office, 12 Quay St, Haverfordwest SA61 1BG, UKA fair with stalls, activities, good food, speakers and discussion. To showcase businesses and organisations building our low carbon resilience, to learn about the county council net zero plan, and to start a community one.
- Iau, 05 MaiNewport
- Iau, 28 EbrNewport
- Maw, 26 EbrCrymych
- Sad, 26 MawSt Davids26 Maw 2022 11:00 – 15:00St Davids, Clegyr Uchaf, St Davids, Haverfordwest SA62 6QN, UKVisit a pioneering sea farm growing sea weed and shell fish in a cove in St.Davids. The community owned business is a haven for sea and bird life. Run by the children of fishermen, pioneering a future for their trade, the natural world and its humans. It's a Lend a hand, Taste the food and learn day
- Maw, 22 MawCilgwyn
- Multiple DatesLlun, 21 MawRegenerative Farming and land use
- Sul, 06 MawSt Davids06 Maw 2022 22:00 – 07 Maw 2022 16:00St Davids, Car-Y-Mor Clegyr Uchaf, St Davids, Haverfordwest SA62 6QN, UKCâr-Y-Môr grows edible sea weed and shell fish on lines in a quiet cove. Come and learn about a nourishing sea friendly future farming method, and taste the produce. This course is fully funded, which means that Grwp Resilience will cover the cost of your place. Spaces are limited!
- Multiple DatesSad, 26 ChwefClynfyw26 Chwef 2022 10:30 – 12:30Clynfyw, Clynfyw, Boncath SA37 0HF, UKWe will be holding Visioning Events throughout the spring both on site and online (advertised separately). We hope that each event will have a theme which links to the work of Clynfyw CBS and which the Share Offer will help enable to happen.
- Sul, 20 ChwefCrymych
- Sad, 01 IonParc Ceryg01 Ion 2022 19:00Parc Ceryg, Pembrokeshire, UKWe will look at the site and do a simple landscape observation exercise as a foundation for later design decisions. We will then explore the growers’ hopes, values and ideas as the next step in the design process. We will go through the practical decisions and what to take into account going forward
- Maw, 19 HydAberteifi
- Gwen, 08 HydLawrenny
bottom of page