top of page
The Growing Greener Spaces Training Events are funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund.
- Sat, Oct 29Newport
- Sat, Oct 29Locations around Newport PembrokeshireOct 29, 2022, 10:00 AM – Nov 05, 2022, 9:30 PMLocations around Newport PembrokeshireA food fair to showcase innovative local produce (wines, oils, sea plant food, oatmeal and local milk, veg, fruit, meat, cheese and cooked and preserved foods) held at multiple venues across Newport. All Welcome - Residents, long term visitors and holiday makers that make up our unique community!
- Mon, May 30Newport Memorial HallMay 30, 2022, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PMNewport Memorial Hall, Newport Memorial HallHow can we incorprate mushroom production into our home grown food? Mushrooms are incredibly important for land health and as part of our diets, this informative and engaging one day course will give you everything you need to start cultivating these amazing organisms at home.
- Mon, May 23Newport Memorial HallMay 23, 2022, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PMNewport Memorial Hall, Newport Memorial HallMicrogreens are rich in assorted minerals such as potassium, iron, zinc, copper and magnesium and have numerous health benefits. This one day course will give you everything you need to start growing your own fresh healthy micro greens from home regardless of your access to land.
- Fri, May 13Haverhub HaverfordwestMay 13, 2022, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM GMT+1Haverhub Haverfordwest, The Old Post Office, 12 Quay St, Haverfordwest SA61 1BG, UKA fair with stalls, activities, good food, speakers and discussion. To showcase businesses and organisations building our low carbon resilience, to learn about the county council net zero plan, and to start a community one.
- Thu, May 05Newport
- Sat, Mar 26St DavidsMar 26, 2022, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PMSt Davids, Clegyr Uchaf, St Davids, Haverfordwest SA62 6QN, UKVisit a pioneering sea farm growing sea weed and shell fish in a cove in St.Davids. The community owned business is a haven for sea and bird life. Run by the children of fishermen, pioneering a future for their trade, the natural world and its humans. It's a Lend a hand, Taste the food and learn day
- Multiple DatesMon, Mar 21Regenerative Farming and land use
- Sun, Mar 06St DavidsMar 06, 2022, 10:00 PM – Mar 07, 2022, 4:00 PMSt Davids, Car-Y-Mor Clegyr Uchaf, St Davids, Haverfordwest SA62 6QN, UKCâr-Y-Môr grows edible sea weed and shell fish on lines in a quiet cove. Come and learn about a nourishing sea friendly future farming method, and taste the produce. This course is fully funded, which means that Grwp Resilience will cover the cost of your place. Spaces are limited!
- Multiple DatesSat, Feb 26ClynfywFeb 26, 2022, 10:30 AM – 12:30 PMClynfyw, Clynfyw, Boncath SA37 0HF, UKWe will be holding Visioning Events throughout the spring both on site and online (advertised separately). We hope that each event will have a theme which links to the work of Clynfyw CBS and which the Share Offer will help enable to happen.
- Sun, Feb 20Crymych
- Sat, Jan 01Parc CerygJan 01, 2022, 7:00 PMParc Ceryg, Pembrokeshire, UKWe will look at the site and do a simple landscape observation exercise as a foundation for later design decisions. We will then explore the growers’ hopes, values and ideas as the next step in the design process. We will go through the practical decisions and what to take into account going forward
- Tue, Oct 19Cardigan
- Fri, Oct 08Lawrenny
bottom of page